دكتر رضا فریدحسینی (استاد ایمونولوژی و آلرژی)
عضو هیئت علمی گروه ایمونولوژی و آلرژی
آدرس: مشهد، بیمارستان قائم(عج)، گروه ایمونولوژی تلفن: 05138112738 نمابر:38428014
فعالیتهای تحقیقاتی (CV)
Wales University, England, DTCD, 1976
London University, U.K., Postgraduate Certificate in Allergy and Immunology, 1975
Mashhad University, Mashhad, Iran, M.D.,1969
Arizona University, U.S.A., Six-Months Preventive Medicine, 1997
Cornell University, New York, U.S.A., Six-Months Virology Department, 1985
Minnesota University, U.S.A., Three-Month Research Fellow in Allergy and Immunology,1985
St. Georges Hospital, London, Registrar in Allergy and Clinical Immunology,1974-1977
Colindale Hospital, London, Senior Officer in Internal Medicine and Chest Disease, 1970-1974
City Hospital, U.K., Medical Internship, 1969-1970
1989-Present Professor of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
1984-1989 Associate Professor of Allergy and Immunology, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
1978-1984 Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Allergy, Immunology, Rheumatology, Chest Medicine, Mashhad University Medical School
1977-1978 Medical Assistant, St. Georges Hospital, London, U.K.
1991-1994 Vice-Chancellor for Research, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
1980-Present Director of Allergy and Immunology, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
1985-1991 Chairman Department of Medicine
1982-1984 Dean of Ghaem Medical School
1978 Iranian Certificate of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
1977 Iranian Certificate of Chest Medicine
1976 Diploma Tuberculosis and Chest Medicine (DTCD)
1976 ECFMG Certificate
1970 General Medical Council Registration, U.K
SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL SOCIETIES:
1989 World Medical Society
1988 Fellow of New York Academy of Science
1985 Fellow of American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
1981 Emeritus Fellow of American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
1979 Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians
1976 British Thoracic Society
1975 British Society of Immunology
1970 British Medical Association
1997-present Treasurer, Board of Imam Reza University
1997-present Member of Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences
1988-present Member of Iranian Board of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
1980-present Member of Iranian Post-Doctoral of Immunology and Ph.D. of Immunology
1978-present Editorial Board of Iranian Basic Science Journal
1977-present Editorial Board of Iranian Hospital Journal, Dubai
1970-present Editorial Board of Iranian Medical Journal
HONORARY DEGREES AND AWARDS:
1998 Award from IranianAmerican Medical Society
1998 Award Winner for “Book of the Year”, Iranian Universities
1997 Award Winner for “Book of the Year”, I.R. Iran
1996 Distinguished University Professor Islamic Republic of Iran
1995 Award presented at the Kharazmi Festival
1. Basic immunology. Edited by R. Farid and colleagues. Ghods Press, No. 249, 770 pages.
2. Expression of interleukin 2Rα [chain (CD25)] on peripheral blood lymphocytes of HTLV1 associated myelopathy/tropical spastic paraparesis. Archives of Internal Medicine, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2001.
3. Abbas, cellular and molecular immunology, 4th ed. Translated into Persian, Jehad University Press, Mashhad, 2000.
4. Cellular and molecular immunology, 3rd ed. Translated into Persian. Taymorzadeh Pub., Tehran, 1999.
5. Cellular and molecular immunology, 2nd ed. Translated into Persian. Jehad University Press, No. 152, 1998, 706 pages. (Book of the Year).
6. Dictionary of immunology, 1996.
7. Asthma; pathophysiology and treatment. Qods Press, No. 165, 1993
8. Allergy and clinical immunology. Qods Press, No. 14, 1990, 596 pages. (University Year Book).
9. Basic and clinical immunology. Translated into Persian. Qods Press, 1989, 300 pages.
10. Immunology. Qods Press, 462 pages, 1989.
11. Allergy and clinical immunology (Report of Symposium). University Press, No. 91, 1986, 470 pages.
12. Blood and blood product transfusion. University Press, 1984, 302 pages.
13. Nasal allergy. University Press No. 86, 1984, 226 pages.
14. Pathophysiology of rheumatic and autoimmune diseases. Qods Press, No. 34, 1984, 165 pages.
15. Tuberculosis and modern treatment. University Press, No. 104, 1982, 230 pages.
16. Basic immunology. University Press, No. 82, 1982, 180 pages.
17. Basic immunology, 2nd ed. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences Press, No. 2, 1977, 384 pages.15.
18. Smoking or health. Translated into Persian from WHO report. National Health Press, 1976, 149 pages.
II. RESEARCH ARTICLES
1. Reza Farid et al. Serum level of selenium IL-4, IL-10, INF- α in patients … , Iranian J.Immunology, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2004
2. H.Rafatpanah, R.Farid et al. Association of a novel single nucleotide. Polymorphism in human perforin Gen…, Human Immunology, 65-839-840,2004.
3. A. Bahrami, R. Farid et al. Evaluation of serum level of cyclosporine.., Medical T. of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Vol. 46, No. 82, 2004.
4. Z.Javidi, R.Farid et al. Study of HTLV-1 and Vitiligo. Med. T. of Mashad University of Med. Sci., 46.82,2004.
5. V. Nobahar, R. Farid et al. Leukocyte adhesion defeciency syndrome.., Clin. And Investigation Medicine, Vol. 27, No. 4, Aug 2004.
6. R.Farid et al. Serum level of CD23…, Clin. And Investigation Medicine, Vol. 27, No. 4, Aug 2004.
7. R.Farid et al. pycnogenol in the management of asthma, Clin . and Investigation Medicine, Vol. 27, No. 4, Aug 2004.
8. Homan K, R.Farid et al, Isifirms of saffaron pollen allergens, Clin. And Investigation Medicine, Vol.27, No. 4, Aug 2004.
9. A. H. Saboori, R. Farid et al. AC77G point mutation in CD45 exon…, European J. of neurology 10-737-739, 2003.
10. M.Naghibi, R. Farid et al. Lab evaluation in kidney transplant…, Med. J. of Mashad, Vol. 45, No. 76, 2003.
11. M. Abbaszadegan, R. Farid et al. Prevalence of Human Tlymphotropic Virus Type 1 among blood D. from Mashhad, Iran J. of Clinical Microbiology , 41(6), 2593-2595, 2003.
12.R. Farid et al. Evaluation of fluigason nasal sprau versus Beclomethason in akkergic rhinits, Iranian J. Allergy Asthma and Immunology, Vol 2, No 2, Dec 2003.
13. R. Farid ,R. Pishnamaz , HTLV-1 and associated disease…, Med. J. of Mashhad, Vol 45, No 76, 2003.
14. A. Aghamohammadi , R . Farid et al, Primery immunodeficiency in Iran. J. of Clinical Immunology, Vol. 22-6, 2002.
15. S. Hosseini, R. Farid et al. Pycnogenol in the management of Asthma, J. of Medicinal Food, Vol. 4, No 4, 2001.
16. Naghibi, Massih, M.D., Hassan-nia, Tahereh, M.D., Farid Hosseini, Reza, M.D. Evaluation of serum level of interleukin 2-α in diagnosis and prediction of kidney transplantation.
Mashhad Med J 72-44, 2001.
17- Hosseini, Saeed, M.D., Ph..D., Farid, R., M.D. and Watson, Ronald, M.D. Pychugenal in the management of asthma. J of Medicinal Food, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2001
18- Lari M., M.D, Farid R., M.D. Primary tumors and cysts of mediastinum in Khorassan northeast of Iran. Med J Iran Hosp, Vol. 3, No. 2, Jan 2001.
19- Farhoudi, A. .Respiratory problems in immunodeficiency patient disorders in Iran. First edition. Shayan Hemoclar Pub., 2001.
20- Childhood asthma and study on 112 cases. J Islamic Rep Iran (under press)
21- Cytokine gene polymorphism in HTLV-I associated myelopathy (HAM/TSP) (Abstract). Immunology, Vol. 101, Sup. 1, Dec. 2000, page 113.
2 2- Serum levels of total IgE binding factor in atopic disease. Med J Iran Hsp, No.1, July 2000.
23- Immunotherapy with mycobacterium vacca in the treatment of multi… Med J Iranian Hospital, No. 2, Vol. 1, Feb. 1999.
24- Phylogenetic of human T-cell lymphotropic virus Type I in Iranians born in Mashhad. Arch of Iran Med, 1999, 2:24-25.
25- Study of HTLV-I associated uveitis in the city of Mashhad. J Mashhad Med Sch, No. 63, 42, 1999.
26- Aeroallergens, a study of 246 cases. Med J Iranian Hospital, Dubai, No. 2, Vol. 2, 1998.
27- Allergy to saffron (crocus sativus). Allergy Clin Immun, No. 4, 1997.
28- HLA class II in D. mellitus. J Mashhad Med Sch, No. 61-41, 1996.
29-HTLV-I associated adult T-cell leukemia. J Mashhad Med Sch, No. 50, 1995.
30- IgE in myocardial infarction. J Mashhad Med Sch, No. 49, 38, 1995.
31- Allergy and saffron (crocus sativus). Allergy & Clin Imm News, No. 2, July 1994.
32- Allergy in childhood and study of 112 cases. Allergy & Clin Immun News, No. 2, July 1994.
33- Ketotifen and cromolyn in allergic asthma and double blind study. Allergy & Clin Immuno News, No. 2, July 1994.
34- Mycobatrium vac immunotherapy in the treatment of TB. Iran J Med Sci, 19:1,2, 1994.
35- Phylogenic classification of HTLV-I, Gen Virology, Vol. 75, Dec. 1994, p. 3655, 3666.
36- ECP level in 25 nasal leakage from allergic rhinitis compared with normal subjects. Allergy, No. 16, Vol. 48, 1993.
37- Seroepidemiology of HTLV-I in the city of Mashhad, northeastern Iran. Sero Immuno Ther Infect Dis, 1003 pp. 251, 252.
38- Clinical manifestation of adult-T-cell lymphoma/leukemia associated with HTLV-I in north-eastern Iran. Iran J Med Sci, Vol. 17, Nos. 3,4, Dec. 1992.
39- Immunotherapy for drug resistant tuberculosis. Lancet, Vol. 340, Nov. 28, 1992
40- Ketotifen in childhood asthma. J Allergy, No. 12, Vol. 47, 1992.
41- Screening sera from the adult population of Mashhad and Gonabad for antibodies to HTLV-I. Med J Islamic Rep Iran, Vol. 6, No. 2, Summer 1992.
42- An open clinical on ketotifen on childhood asthma. J Allergy, No. 12, Vol. 47, 1992, p. 115.
43- Comparative study of diflazacort and prednisolone in asthmatic patients. J Allergy & Clin Immunology News, Sept., No. 1, 1991.
44- Double blind clinical study on terfenadine and chlorpheneramine. Darow and Darman, No. 98, Esfand 1370, p. 20.
45- Review of new immunology of asthma. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci, Vol. 33, No. 33-34, 1991.
46- Immunology of tuberculosis. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci, Vol. 34, No. 35, 1991, p. 115.
47- Immunology of Asthma. J Drug & Treatment, No. 82, 1990.
48- Aeroallergens in North East of Iran. Annals of Allergy, Nov. 1990.
49- Evaluation of HLA in North East of Iran; Study on 1000 healthy subjects. Med J Islamic Rep of Iran, No. 4, 1990.
50- Evaluation of two doses terfenadine and chlorpheneramine. Med J Islam Rep <st1:country-region